Benefits of YourZooki Omega 3 Fish Oil
Created Date: 03 Jul
Omega 3 fish oil, prepared for absorption
- For fatty acids like Omega 3 to be absorbed into the blood, they first need to be made "water-soluble" in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- We've made things easier for your body by making the Omega 3 water-soluble before it's even entered the body - all done using completely natural ingredients!
Omega 3 fish oil for supporting brain health
- The brain is around 60% fat, most of which is Omega 3 DHA. DHA is an important building block for our cell membranes and brain’s structure, and is vital for the developing and maintaining our brain. As a natural anti-inflammatory, it can also help to reduce inflammation in the brain, preventing disrupted brain signals.
- To support the normal function of your brain, adults should have two teaspoons daily and children one teaspoon daily.
Omega 3 fish oil for supporting heart health
- Omega 3 EPA and Omega 3 DHA have been shown to contribute to normal functioning of the heart, normal blood pressure and normal triglyceride levels. It helps to lower triglycerides (unhealthy fats), which could potentially lead to fatty deposits in the artery walls.
- To support the normal function of your heart, adults should have two teaspoons daily and children one teaspoon daily.
Omega 3 fish oil for supporting vision
- Omega 3 DHA is heavily concentrated in the retina of our eyes, and is thought to be used to help regenerate the outer section of the eye used to process light, as well as help protect pigment cells from damage.
- To support normal vision and eye health, adults should have two teaspoons daily and children one teaspoon daily.
Now with Vitamin D!
- Each teaspoon of Omega 3 Zooki now contains 5μg of Vitamin D, adding support for your immune system, bones and muscle function to its list of benefits.
- Typically referred to as the "sunshine vitamin", Vitamin D is naturally produced in the skin on contact with the sun's UV rays. The UK population is at particular risk of deficiency, especially in winter months, and the NHS currently recommend adults supplement with 10μg of Vitamin D daily if you don't think you can get enough from your diet. Vitamin D is naturally found in a small number of foods such as red meat, oily fish, liver and egg yolk.