Saniswiss S4 Sanitizer Surfaces (Professional Solution) is a multifunctional antibacterial and eco-friendly detergent that can clean and disinfect all wipeable surfaces. The process does not generate foam and does not need to be rinsed. It is recommended to use with microfiber rag or mop.
With its patented biotechnology, Saniswiss bio sanitizer is free of alcohol, aldehyde, biguanide, chlorine, phenol VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and other hazardous chemicals or compounds. It is absolutely safe for babies and adults.
- Kill 99.999% of germs ((including Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses)
- EU EN 14476 certification, effective to kill coronavirus
- Approved for food contact
- Alcohol, VOC free
- Effective disinfection and antibacterial, can be used on all surface, such as skin and air
- Safe for babies and adults
- Origin from Switzerland
The pH value is ph 6.5~7, neutral and close to human skin, safe and non-sensitive, non-allergic, no alcohol or chlorine, just 1-15 minutes to kill 99.999% of viruses, the product is mild , environmentally friendly and safe
Passed 12 EU sterilization standards, including killing Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and Aspergillus brasiliensis, yeast, Aspergillus niger (EN1275), Aspergillus niger (EN13624), Enterococcus, Tuberculosis Mycobacterium or Mycobacterium-19 (EN14476)
Didecylmethylammonium chloride (CAS n 7173-51-5: 3.5% m/m)
N-(3-Aminopropyl)-N-dodecylpropane-1,3-diamine (CAS m 2372-82-9: 5.5% m/m)
- Suitable for daily disinfection use
- Please store at room temperature and keep away from children and heat sources
- Please avoid direct sunlight
- Do not mix with other liquids (including water)
- Do not inhale the mist directly from the nebulizer outlet
- Never use heated sprays to heat potions
All health, hygiene, care and disinfection products manufactured by Saniswiss must pass the strict quality inspection and testing of the European Union, including the Swiss Federal Public Health Office (Federal Office of Public Health) and Swiss Medical Administration (Swissmedic) approval.